Cost of Attendance/Budget
Cost of Attendance (Tuition, Fees, Room and Board)
2013-2014 UNDERGRADUATE BUDGET
The Office of Student Financial Aid establishes cost of attendance budgets that are used to determine financial aid eligibility as well as to provide students and their families with a reasonable estimate of the cost of attendance at the Bethune-Cookman University. These budgets include allowances for tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and other expenses.
- The tuition for Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 is based on 12-18 credit hours.
- Cost for each additional credit hour: $600
- Books are estimated to cost about $550 to $700 each semester.
College Cost Calculator
Use this calculator to see how much college will cost by the time you enroll. You can project from actual costs using the Cost of Attendance/Budget Sheet above.
Students and their families are expected to contribute to the cost of college. Use this 2010-11 School Year Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Calculator to:
- Estimate how much your family will be expected to contribute.
- Gain insight into your financial aid eligibility. If you're unable to contribute the entire cost of college, financial aid may be available to help bridge the gap. The difference between the total cost and your EFC is considered your "financial need" and the amount of aid you're eligible to receive.
This calculator is designed for use by students who live in, or are citizens of, the U.S. or Canada. Data must be entered in U.S. dollars to be valid.