Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I receive information regarding orientation?
The College of undergraduate studies is responsible for Freshman F.I.R.S.T New Student Orientation and is located in Faith Hall. For addition information please contact Mr. Cox at (386)-481-2337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is orientation mandatory?Freshman F.I.R.S.T New Student Orientation is a tradition at B-CU. It is designed to provide important information related to academic expectations and campus resources (e.g., financial aid, bursar, on-campus-living, student health, and other related information.)
When and how can I sign up for orientation?Students can register, select a date, and pay there orientation fee online at commerce.cashnet.com
How can I pay my Orientation Registration fee?
To make a payment online:
- Click on Payment Center https://www.cookman.edu/payment/index.html
- Click on Link for Payment Item You Choose
- Enter dollar amount of payment
- Click on Add to Shopping Cart
- Click Check Out
- Select Method of Payment and Click Continue to Proceed with Payment
- Enter information and Continue to Check Out
What if I am unavailable to attend any of the dates open to me?
Contact the orientation office (386) 481-2337
Can I sign up on the same orientation date as my friend?