Religious Life Activities
Chapel Service/Freshman Seminar (Twice per month)
Chapel Service/Freshman Seminar is held in the Performing Arts Center (PAC) twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday @ 10:20 am. The purpose of this service is to continue the practices that our founded initiated while serving as president of this great institution; “faith is the first factor in a life devoted to service.” Each chapel service/seminar is design to be instructional, uplifting, inspiring, and motivational and will reflect a high quality product. Note: These services are mandatory for all freshmen and incoming students. All are welcome. (Adjust dates: Sept. 9, 2012; March 13, 2013 and April 10, 2013)
- Noon Day Prayer: The campus is invited to participate in Noon Day Prayer on Wednesdays between the hours of 12 noon and 1:00 pm in Heyn Memorial Chapel. The purpose of this gathering is to have a safe place or sacred space on B-CU campus for faculty, staff and students who wish to pray, meditate, and have some private time.
- The B-CU Prayer Room is available daily between the hours of 9:00 am – 5:00 pm for anyone who wish to pray…to meditate… to think. The Prayer Room is located in the L. Gale Lemerand School of Nursing Building, 739 International Speedway Blvd., The Alma Yearwood Dixon Meditation Room, 2nd floor.
- Prayer Boxes. Please deposit Prayer Request Forms in the prayer box nearest to you. The Prayer Boxes will act as a place where you can come to deposit your prayer requests and experience the closeness of God as you make known your special needs. These prayer requests will be prayed over for one month in the prayer room. Note: We currently have 19 prayer boxes throughout the campus.
- Weekly Bible Studies. Weekly Bible Studies are conducted in most of our Residential Facilities, Heyn Chapel, Kottle, Band Room and Athletic complex. To promote spiritual formation and healthy living as a holistic understanding of religious education.
- Religious Life Fellowship Meetings (RLF). Each Thursday at 5:00 pm RLF holds a weekly meeting. Students are provided the opportunity to plans activities for the academic year. All are invited to attend.