Why Should I Join?
The Parents' Association exists to:
- Enhance involvement in your child's collegiate experience
- Promote the active involvement of parents in the university's growth and development
- Keep parents informed about happenings and helpful information
- Increase awareness about B-CU to the larger community
- Build a community among current students and parents, faculty, staff and friends of the university
- Provide parents with great Membership Benefits
- Opportunity to be a participant in the Parent Leadership Council
- Invitations to university events
- Wildcat football tailgate parties
- An annual copy of the Wildcat Parents' Association Academic Calendar
- Discounted rate for parent/family weekend
For more information, please call Mr. Anthony Owen at (386) 481-2141 or Cathy Washington at (386) 481-2540.