The number one defense against disease is to wash your hands.
During those cold/flu seasons remember to cover your mouth.
Eat three (3) meals every day to include a variety of foods per day.
- Vegetables, three (3) servings
- Fruits, two (2) servings
- Grain products, six (6) servings
- Milk and dairy, two (2) servings
- Meat or protein, two (2) servings
- Water, six (6) to eight (8) glasses daily
- Seven (7) to nine (9) hours of sleep daily
- Exercise 30 minutes three (3) times a week.
- Daily prayer or meditation
- Make safe lifestyle choices.
- Take three deep breaths when you feel nervous, anxious or stressed out.
- Find something to laugh about every day.