Vision & Mission
School of Business Vision Statement
The School of Business is the school of choice for those seeking a quality business education that utilizes innovative technologies, relevant curricula, global exposure, entrepreneurial mindset, and professionalism in the work place and Graduate School. Graduates are expected to become community servants and uphold ethical values and integrity.
School of Business Mission Statement
Consistent with Bethune-Cookman University’s mission as a United Methodist, Historically Black University, we strive to provide quality education for all people, especially those lacking social, economic and educational advantages.
The School of Business (SofB) is the school of choice for those who seek an education that combines experimental learning with practical business skills. We want to be increasingly recognized by our stakeholders for challenging our students to reach their full potential.
The School of Business Goals
The objectives of the School of Business are to provide the student with the following general business skills and competencies:
- The ability to think critically.
- The ability to apply analytical and technical skills in problem solving and research.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- An understanding of legal, ethical and professional practices.
- An understanding of the global and diverse nature of business.