Welcome. How may we serve you?
Student Learning Outcomes
- Articulately communicate both verbally and nonverbally
- Pursue and evaluate knowledge through skills of inquiry, research and problem solving
- Understand and appreciate diversity and utilize historical, cultural, and global perspectives to analyze connections across disciplines
- Articulate a valid ethics for one's own vocation, leadership or civic engagement with clarity and philosophical precision
- Reflect analytically on works of expressive culture (folk, popular, "high art," literary, etc.) and demonstrate an understanding of their socio-historical and cultural contexts