The Mission of the Brother 2 Brother Learning Community is to provide relevant experiences for African American and other males of color that will afford them the opportunity to embrace transformation, academic success, professional and personal growth, while fostering a cultural and spiritual foundation.
- Support participants as they navigate the educational process.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Improve self-esteem.
- Provide an understanding of the role of men of color in world history
- Establish mentoring relationships that extend beyond graduation.
- Offer opportunities for service to the community.
- Classes taught by all male faculty.
Additional Learning Communities:
- Environmental Science
- Freshman Honors
- Freshman College C.A.M.P.