The College of Health Sciences is dedicated to achieving wellness in diverse communities through education, community engagement, and relevant research.
Address the health needs of the local and global community by focusing on excellent education and professional preparation of students while ensuring significant immersion in community health and leadership on policy initiatives.
The goals of the college, mirror the goals of the institution and are infused into our academic and support programs and activities:
- Enhance Academic Enterprise
- Promote Student Success
- Increase Access, Opportunity and Affordability
- Enhance Operational Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Increase Institutional Visibility and Image
- Upgrade Physical Infrastructures