Online Attendance Tool
How to Use Online Attendance Tool
- Go to http://elearning.cookman.edu.
- Add your Username. It is 9 digits.
- Add your password, the same as your Wildcat Web password
- Then, go to Course List and select one of your current semester courses. E.g., 2011_20_es_130_a.
- Navigate to Control Panel to find the Course Tools link and open Course Tools
- Select the Online Attendance link.
- You'll see your students' names on the left. If you have dates set up, you'll see the dates for each student. You can change the date from the drop-down menu.
- Or, you can set up your dates, change the dates for beginning, for ending, for meeting, and save the setting changes.
- Click Return to Menu to modify your record for each student on a specific date.
- Select (P)Present, (A)Absent, (L)Late, (E)Excused, or (U)Unexcused and then Save Attendance.
- You're done with your online attendance in one of your Blackboard current courses.
Instructional Technology & Media Services - Center for Information Technology
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org